About This Blog

.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

NO donuts for me



Today was again a beautiful day, so I decided to go out for a walk with some friends. We decided to go and get some coffee. Then some of my friends decided they felt like having some donuts so we went to Dunkin' Donuts. All of my friends got donuts and I got just a coffee. The whole time they were talking about these delicious donuts and the cream or the chocolate they were filled with. And I am not gonna lie to you I really felt the taste of these donuts, and it really sounded great to me, but I know that the good taste is just at the beginning and that these 5minutes of pleasure are not worth all the other efforts I make to have the body I want, so they did not tempt me to eat them. I am really trying hard to eat as healthy as I could, every morning I eat something sweet, I really would like to stop eating sweets at all in the future, but I think it is better to have a little chocolate in the morning then eat the whole supermarket after a week without it, so for now that is a step forward to a healthier life for me. I am taking baby steps and chasing a long term goal for a healthy lifestyle... so NO donuts for me :)