About This Blog

.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Live the life you love













“You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.”

On Tuesday I have these "early" classes in college, that start at 8a.m. Every time I go there and I see other people I am studying with, they are always complaining how tired they are, and how they need to have some sleep...they all look so unmotivated...like the most important think they live for is to sleep all day long and go to the club at night... Nothing wrong with parties... but should that be the highest you aim for?

I am always surprised by people and how pointless some of them live! They don't seem to have any aspirations and goals... they are just waiting for life to pass in front of their eyes...and the worst part is that this doesn't bother them...not at all!

Most people always ask me how could I get up so early every day... last Tuesday while they were talking how much they needed to go to bed, I just laughed and said that when I go to that class I even get more sleep because I wake up at 6a.m. instead of 5a.m. ... so they were kind of puzzled... they always say they don't know how I find motivation to do it every single day...

Well the truth is that I totally LOVE most of the things I do everyday! At night when I go to sleep I can't wait to wake up and have my oatmeal with honey and then go to practice and so on... I even wake up like 4 or 5 times every night hoping it is time to get up from bed and get started with my schedule. So I truly do not need some specific motivation or somebody to push me in order to keep up with my busy schedule, simply because it is something I adore doing and something I am striving for...

So if you want something, just make sure you know exactly how bad do you want it and go strive for it! Then you will go every night to bed knowing you have done what you love and you will feel the pleasure of doing it. And that is when you will have the determination to get up every morning and do whatever you need to do in order to catch your dreams...

No comments: