About This Blog

.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random thoughts ...

Just sharing some random thoughts... I am feeling pretty bad... I hate that feeling... it's kinda killing me inside... Today I did not practice and I am feeling really down...actually my tears are about to fall as I am writing...I have a terrible headache and stupid thoughts won't give me a rest... I just need practicing, it is my drug and I am addicted to it... usually my soul shines even on a cloudy day but today my soul is just like the weather outside... gray and sad and cold... I have to make it to the end of the week... I know I can but it still makes me feel terrible... But let me keep in mind that life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment and success usually comes to those who demonstrate a never ending will to act until they achieve... so this obstacle is just another test for me that I am determined to pass with an A :)

No comments: