About This Blog

.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life can't go any better than it does...


I love driving my car late at night, listening to some good, slow music and thinking over life... Some people consider it a waste of time but to me it is the best time of the day... some time just for me and my thoughts!

So the other day as I was driving I was thinking about my life so far and how it went on. I was thinking that I might have lost the THING I enjoyed and loved the most back then, that I lost all my childhood dreams( and nobody likes seeing them diminish in front of your eyes), that I lost almost two years of my life crying all day long and just EXISTING... but as weird as this may sounds it was all worth it! I am so happy with my life right now, and do not get me wrong I have a lot of things that are not going the way I want them , but now after everything that has happened to me I appreciate life a lot more, I appreciate little things so much, actually they are the most important!!!

I try to enjoy every simple thing that happens to me, every single moment that is given to me, and every single person that I have the pleasure to meet. Now every time something goes wrong I try to think it is for something better and that even though I do not see the good side of it NOW I will see it in the FUTURE!

I've come up with the conclusion that it is much better to have a couple early losses in your life, so you can leave the fear of keeping an "undefeated season" and just enjoy living. I think that the pain of not achieving my dreams will always be hidden somewhere deep in my heart but I truely believe that all that fell apart was in order for something better to fall together! And as time goes by I see it happening.

Sometimes I even think that the saying " Sometimes you do not know how lucky you are when you don't get what you want!", is so damn right! As I go back to the past and analyze everything I see that maybe it is true that if I kept on playing basketball my life would have gone in a direction that wouldn't have made me happy... maybe even if I had received what I wanted I wouldn't have been as happy as I am now and most importantly I couldn't become the person I am now! NOW I AM STRONG< BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE WEAK! So whatever happens in life, take time to overcome it and keep on living and trust me one day you will see that your life couldn't have gone any better than it did!

No comments: