About This Blog

.

Friday, February 12, 2010

"The milk magic"

Good evening everybody... this week has been a total mess! It was in the same time terrible and great... how could that fit together in the same time?....
Well you know about the problems with the blood pressure I had... now that I practiced only once a day this week my blood pressure is back to normal, which is good... that means it was just time for some rest even though I really did not feel like taking it...

The other night my mom came up with the idea about this "Tibetan Kefir Mushroom"... it is supposed to be something close to magical ;)
Here is a bit more information about that mushroom:

Tibetan Kefir Mushroom, a "living remedy". In total it cures 107 disease. This culture originated many thousands years ago in Tibet and the Caucasus. A Polish professor who lived and healed himself during his 5year stay in India brought this mushroom to Europe. He had a liver cancer, which he completely healed with this mushroom. When he left India this mushroom was given to him as a gift. It has been passed on from one generation to another for centuries.

Milk-Kefir is said to have all kinds of powers. Tibetan kefir is a probiotic food, containing lactic acid bacteria. Probiotic (life promoting) foods contain live microorganisms that can survive in the digestive tract where they confer a health benefit on the host. Within the Kefir fungus the lactic acid bacteria and the yeast fungus agglutinate into a corm, which when treated with milk produces an aromatic kefir drink within 24 hours. In the process the sugar that is contained in the milk is being deconstructed into lactic acid. This is why Milk-Kefir is so well suited for people that are allergic to lactose.

FACTS ABOUT TIBETAN KEFIR GRAINS TIBETAN KEFIR is a "living remedy". In total it cures 107 conditions. * The strongest natural remedy against any allergy; * The strongest and harmless natural antibiotic of our days; * Cures liver disease, gallbladder, dissolves gall bladder stones; * Completely clears the organism from slag, and takes out of the body all exchange products, including salts, heavy metals, radionuclides, and the exchange of alcohol products, chemical antibiotics, kidney stones, pathogene microorganisms;

* Lowers effect in levels of LDL cholesterol, * Treats diseases of gastrointestinal tract as gastritis, pancreatitis and also exacerbation of ulcer treats, stomach ulcers and 12 - Duodenal colorectal; * Identifies a number of anti-antibiotics from diseases of internal organs; * Gives the total cure from Candida; * Over 2-3 years strong hypertension is getting cured; * Stops the growth of cancer cells; * Speeds up the process of healing bruises; * Controlling psoriasis and eczema; * Influence effectively treatment of inflammatory diseases; * Has anti-tumour properties, reduce the size of tumours; * Treats heart disease, suspends calcination blood vessels, cleans blood vessels; * Regulates state of fatigue and wear body, boosts energy; * Enhances immune system; * Helps to relieve lung infections; * Helps to normalise metabolism and loose weight by breaking the fat globules down, normalises appetite; * Has youthful effect on the skin and on body cells, suspends aging cells. * Strengthen the hair; * Parodontosis cures; * Helps to lessen the effects of taken pharmaceutical antibiotics, cleans the body from antibiotics taken; * Restores the microflora in digestive system; * Lowers blood sugar and blood lipid levels, normalises blood pressure;

* Alleviate symptoms of diarrhea and chronic constipation; * Relaxing effect on the nervous system; * Rich in Vitamin B12, B1, and Vitamin K; * Helps from sleep disorders, depression, and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder); * Increases domestic reserves and tone the body, improves memory, attention; * Relieves all intestinal disorders, promote bowel movement; * Reduce flatulence and create a healthier digestive system; * Kefir is suitable for people that are allergic to lactose.

So the deal is I started drinking that milk today...and I totally hate milk!! And I think that milk and my goals do not fit at all!! I should drink like 1liter of milk a day...and that is so much... I have to cut part of my other food so that milk won't damage my physic... :( ... :)

And this morning I drank half liter of milk with my oats and cut the honey because it would be way too much carbs... then after practice I drank the other half and I did not eat a post workout meal because of that... and that really drives me insane! I had my lunch like 30minutes after I drank that "white magic" because I was starving... SO now I have to come up with a new meal plan including 1liter of milk a day and that totally freaks me out! ... I hope that it will be at least worth it...

That is the milk I should drink tomorrow:

No comments: