About This Blog

.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Nutrition movies

A week ago I was reading a blog about health and nutrition and I passed through a list of movies on that topic that the author recommended. I love watching these kind of movies, unfortunately I can not find half of them...but the once I can..I will watch them for sure! And below are two of them that I found pretty interesting.



I think the movie "Sugar: The bitter truth" is really interesting and simple to understand. Everything is so clearly explained through graphics and scientific evidences! I think that everybody that is interested in healthy living should watch it! You can learn a lot from it and it surely will help you teach somebody something!

In the presentation, Dr. Robert H. Lustig argues that fructose – especially in the form of high-fructose corn syrup – is so bad for you that it should be classified as a poison, he also likens the way your body reacts to it as alcohol without the buzz.
According to Dr. Lustig, it’s not merely an issue of biochemistry but also industry – he points to the corn industry-sponsored Sweet Surprise site – and even politics. He puts out some interesting facts that you may have never thought about...but that are actually the truth and make sense!
The video is about an hour and a half but is worth the time.



That one pretty much shows, or even explains the roots of Paleo diet and why it is good for you and your body. There are two mor eparts to that video. The second one explains about the exercise that is connected with the Paleo style. These videos are a lot shorter than the above so make sure to find the time and take a look at them too.

No comments: