About This Blog

.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Krisi's first workout flipping tires

Yesterday was a great day! One of the girls I coach, started working out with me six months ago. She was really thin, and she wanted to put on some muscles! That was a greta start! I knew I was gonna like being her coach, because I liked the goals she had. She did not wanna be skinny, toned, thin, she wanted to be fit.Her name is Kristina. She started, having three workouts a week. What got my attention was that Krisi has never been an athlete before, but she was still really coordinated and balanced. She improved at a fast pace. Now she is the queen of squatting! :)

I am a crossfitter, and I constantly talk about my workouts, and how fun it is to flip tires, do burpees, jump,run or you name it. So last week during a workout with Krisi, she came up with a question that almost made me pass out from excitement. She said "Do you think I will be able to flip a tire?". I stood there speechless, wondering "Did she really ask me what I heard? ". I have waited for so long for somebody to ask me that question and she just did it. So said and done!

Yesterday we had a workout outside of the gym. First she had her warm-up and later on we moved on to teaching her the technique of flipping tires. She did really good once again. Then I made up a quick WOD with tires and I think that Krisi is hooked up for a lifetime. She is a future crossfitter! :)

I am really proud of her. She has been working really hard, and getting closer to achieving her goals. I hope that in the future I will have the opportunity to work with more girls like her-who will be dedicated to their goals, ambitious and hard-working, motivated, and willing to kick some ass! :)))

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

guess pas cher, north face, lululemon canada, michael kors, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, oakley pas cher, nike free uk, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, hollister uk, true religion outlet, hollister pas cher, ray ban pas cher, polo lacoste, north face uk, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, ray ban uk, mulberry uk, burberry handbags, michael kors outlet, hogan outlet, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, uggs outlet, coach outlet, nike air force, nike air max uk, sac hermes, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, replica handbags, ralph lauren uk, sac vanessa bruno, burberry outlet, nike tn, coach purses, new balance, michael kors outlet online, kate spade, timberland pas cher

oakleyses said...

ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour uk, moncler outlet, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, thomas sabo, canada goose, moncler outlet, links of london, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler uk, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, marc jacobs, replica watches, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose jackets, swarovski, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, moncler, swarovski crystal, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg, barbour, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose outlet, karen millen uk, ugg pas cher, supra shoes, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, pandora uk, canada goose, ugg uk, canada goose uk, louis vuitton