About This Blog

.

Monday, June 6, 2011

First group practice

Like most people out there sometimes I get lost in my inner insecurity. I dream about achieving big things, but sometimes I slow down the pace, pushed back by my doubts and fear. Someone once told me that nothing big is achieved without taking a brave decision...and no decision is brave unless you have felt some fear before that.

So with that thought constantly repeated in my mind, I decided that it is right about time to do something about one of my dreams. I do a lot of things but the one I desire the most is to be a coach. I know I am still young and I have a lot to learn in the future, but I guess everybody should start from somewhere in order to reach higher...

So with these thoughts in mind I decided that I was gonna make a group that will practice at the stadium three times a week. Yesterday was the first practice. I always play it really cool ;) but actually inside I am really nervous. I can not even explain how many times I went through the practice before I got there. I know that you can not have a practice ready before you see who will come and what is there level physical preparation, but I just wanted to make sure I had a couple different plans for the main direction of the practice. So the whole day I could hardly think about anything else.

Then the practice started and it was a blast. I am more sure than ever that this is what I want to do with my life1 It was so much fun. And everybody liked the workout and said they couldn't wait for the next one...neither can I! :)

Here are some pictures from the first practice.


That's Emi with her savior-the bottle of water! :)










3 comments:

s said...

Looks like an awesome and perfect workout. Outright fun, tough and dirty!

Emiliya Yancheva said...

Everybody had a blast but at the same time the practice was so hard, we could barely walk the next day :) We love you, coach!

Shakita said...

I love you too! You are my big machines! :)