About This Blog

.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

If only...


If only I was taller!If only I was more flexible! If only I had more time! If only I had more money! If only I was stronger! If only I was thiner! If only it wasn't so cold outside! If only I wasn't so tired! If only I was smarter! If only I have started earlier! If only I could be faster! If...If...If...till when?

These days "If only" seems to be the most used expression...everybody is making excuses...everybody wishes for something to have been different....everybody blames situations to be the reason for failure...everybody is hitting their heads in the wall hoping to come up with an appropriate excuse why it AIN'T going to happen...

Since when did life become such a burden?!. Why are most of us always wishing for something to have gone in a different way?Why do we spend our lives wishing for something,feeling sorry for ourselves,blaming people and situation for where we are standing now or more likely for where we are NOT standing now...

Wouldn't life be much easier if we changed the "if only" with"How could I"....How could I have more time?How couldI compensate for being slow,for being short? How could I earn more money...and actually make a change!

Seems like we are forgetting we are THE human-the most intelligent creature in the world... aren't we supposed to use our heads and turn failure in motivation,success in inspiration, obstacles in possibilities...?

If only people had the drive...the courage...the desire...the commitment...devotion...will...faith...if only...

No comments: