About This Blog

.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A night brightened by stars...


It's just a simple evening...sitting in front of the PC, reading and drinking coffee...my thoughts are conquering my mind and won't let me rest...sometimes it is nice to be alone at home...but sometimes it is pretty hard...you go home and there is just you and the silence...and there is nothin wrong with that...I do not need to be among people all the time...I love spending time by myself...but not at night...

I sit here and the thoughts of everything that happens and all the people I meet and all the stories they share, it all rushes in...and, oh, that can be pretty torturing trust me!

The last couple months I am having some pretty hard times. Sometimes I feel like giving up. On one hand everything seems hopeless but on the other it is not that bad after all. I've come up with the conclusion that there are a lot of saddness all over the world and no matter what happens to you there is always somebody that is suffering so much more... so I am sitting here thinking...damn it I am feeling pretty discouraged right now...but should I? ...well if I take it a little deeper I should be really really happy, because I have some of the most amazing people in my life....I am so grateful that they are part of my life...they are like twinkle stars in my darkest nights...maybe they do not realize how much they mean to me and how thankful and blessed I feel to have them in my life...

I just wanted to say that eventhough I am feeling down tonight... I am glad that my night is brightened by the stars...

No comments: