About This Blog

.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The wind will blow it away...

Life puts you through different hardships...some not so bad....some hurt you way too deep...The painful hardships...they may put you down,force you to dig deep, and break your heart...but they are the once that lead you to the path you were menat to walk...they make you better, because they are the once that force you to give your best not to repeat them but to learn and make things better the next time...

Sometimes it seems like my life is a maze...the one that I never find the way out of it...I walk, I struggle, I force myself to keep going and not give up and keep searching for the exit...but at times just when I think I am close to getting out of the maze...I take the wrong turn again. I get lost,frustrated, disappointed and at times it feels hopeless...it makes me wanna give up...



...and at the next moment I see the light again and it makes me wanna give my best just one more time...give it just one more try, hoping this time I will get myself out of it...

The past year has been pretty hard for me. I constantly try to get rid of the past, I try not to pay attention to the evil side of life,I try to close my eyes to the envy hearts...the little hearts...the people that belittle your ambitions,your goals,your life...actually the ones that bring negativity everywhere they go...but it seems that the more I try to get rid of them, the more they are messing with my life...

When I think that I have everything straight,something goes wrong...
And today after I had one of the thoughest conversations in my life...I was driving my car...watching the sky...the sky was pretty clear but there were those black,dark clouds...they seemed like ugly black spots in the beautiful sky...but did they make it less beautiful?...NO!...they were just some intruders...they will stay there for a while...then the wind will blow them away...




Well it is the same with life...some people play the role of the black clouds...they try to conquer our lives...but we should be patient and wait for the "wind" to blow them away...and meanwhile we should keep enjoying life...

People say that "After every dark night there is a day"...and after every bad moment there is a joy...so next time life is being hard on me...I will try to remember that if I hold on for a while, if I am patient and not taking it too serious..."the wind will blow it away"...and I will be happy again...

No comments: