About This Blog

.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why should you do crossfit


I have been involved in sports my entire life...I've practiced a lot of things...you name it, I played it! I have always loved the action and movement in sports. When I was young I did not really like traditional weightlifting. It looked way too boring for me. Later on when the injury pt the end of my basketball dreams I did not know what I was aiming for in life. The only thing I was sure about was that I wanted to have something to do with sports for the rest of my life. So now I intended to do the thing I used to get bored of-weightlifting. I decided I wanted to become a personal trainer have my own gym some day. So I followed this passion for a while until....

....I found Crossfit. I fell in love with it. While traditional weightlifting concentrates on the outside and gives you that good looking body, Crossfit gives you the change from the inside out. It is like a great sports car. Every body wants the car and weightlifting gives you the nice look of the car but does not give you the oportunity to use its potential. When you workout in the gym you may get those nice abs and round,thight butt but would you be able to run 5miles, or jump on a 45inch box, or maybe do muscle ups on the rings? SUre you won't.

But Crossfit...well that is a whole different thing. While weightlifting makes you look good, crossfit makes you actually being good!...and the nice body is just a consequence of the inner change you get!

Crossfit is the best sport I have been involved in. It feeds my passion, gives me new obstacles to overcome everyday, higher achievments to aim for, great feeling about myself and the way I look, great friends that share my interests and my goals!

No comments: