About This Blog

.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My new drug


Today is Sunday...usually that is the only day during the week that I give myself rest from practicing...but not today. Last week I decided that this Sunday I am gonna have "a date" with my new obsession-crossfit!

So I woke up this morning had my new favorite breakfast and then I headed to the field....and I had the best workout I have had in the past 3-4years. And let's keep in mind that I have about 13-14 practices a week...so you could only imagine how great this morning practice was!!! For the first time in a long long time I felt that soreness after practice, the one that is "saying" yea I had a hard practice and I am tired but it was so great!

So now I am looking forward to my next crossfit practice. Unfortunately my swimming season is not over yet and I practice twice a day and I can't fit a third practice in the day... but I am so obsessed with crossfit that I am thinking about a way to actually fit three practices so I can go to the field on Tuesday again. If I do not make it then I will have my practice next Sunday! So no matter when will be the next time crossfit is my new drug! :)

No comments: